General Terms & Conditions
The trade name Juiste Makelaar is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 83403647.
The terms and conditions listed below apply to requests made by the user on the Juiste Makelaar website via the check. Registered companies are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Sale, which are provided to them upon registration.
- Making an application via Juistemakelaar.com is entirely free of charge. No costs will be charged in any way to the user making the request.
- The information received by the applicant is entirely without obligation. The applicant is deprived of obligations. The applicant is free to decide not to accept the offers offered.
- Juiste Makelaar makes the information entered by the user available to four different companies. The companies that the information is sent to are companies that can provide the service.
- Juiste Makelaar has the full right not to forward applications in the event of:
a. Suspected abuse of the services offered
b. Moderate quality of content of the application
c. No rights can be derived from participation by the applicant
- Juiste Makelaar is authorized to contact the applicant to verify the authenticity of the data filled in, to prevent abuse of the service offered by Juiste Makelaar. This also serves to monitor the quality of the service provided by Juiste Makelaar.
- Juiste Makelaar cannot be held liable, directly or indirectly, by the applicant for material and/or immaterial damage caused by a company with which the applicant came into contact as a result of the service provided by Juiste Makelaar. Juiste Makelaar only brings supply and demand into contact with each other, without any further supervision or interference in the contact that follows from the service provided by Juiste Makelaar.
- Juiste Makelaar its intention is to process each inquiry as quickly as possible.
- Juiste Makelaar has the right to change the Terms and Conditions without notice.